As the name suggests let you know about food, sex, kids, entertainment, recipes, book reviews and shopping.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Adwords Analyzer Review

1. Type in a keyword or phrase that you are interested in researching.

2. Press a button.

Adwords Analyzer travels and happens related keywords and analyzes them in footing of how many people hunt using those keywords, how much competition there is for these keywords at Google.

Before I travel on to the chief portion of this software, I would just like to point out that this software system system utilizes the Overture keyword tool to do its listing of words and happen the figure of monthly searches. Overture in my sentiment is heavily flawed in a few ways. Keyword numbers can be vastly over-estimated in some lawsuits (possibly owed to webmasters using Overture for their ain research) and keyword plural forms and mispellings are lumped together. For Overture, these exaggerated values let them to increase the terms for bids. Good for Overture. For any software system using the Overture figures, you can acquire a very incorrect thought of what existent people hunt for and how often. That beingness said, I don't believe it impacts this software system too much.

Common sense will usually state you when a keyword is good. This software system questions Google to happen out how many adwords political campaigns are being tally on each of the keywords. It makes the same at Overture. Google shows 8 advertisements per page. If Adwords Analyzer states you that there are less than 8 advertisements for a peculiar keyword, you cognize you can offer on that word for the lower limit 5 cents and still be on the presence page of Google. Neat huh? Similarly you can utilize the figs for Overture to see how much competition there is for each word. I don't utilize Overture myself so have got not really explored this portion of Adwords Analyzer. Now, here is my 2nd large concern about Adwords Analyzer. This software system questions Google hunt engine for its results. Google have clearly pointed out on different occasions that automatic question tools are frowned upon. Could this software system acquire you into problem with Google? Maybe. I am certainly not oing to be more than than one research per day, possibly even less than that.

Adwords Analyzer update introduced a clip hold when querying the hunt engines. This now do it much more than respectful to Google than it previously was, and so may be much safer to utilize than former version. Nice characteristics of Adwords Analyzer. You can make up one's mind which Google Datacentre to question for figure of Adwords campaigns. I dwell in Tenerife, Spain, and if I transport out a question here, I may only acquire 2 - 3 political campaigns being tally on Google. However, those of you querying in United States may happen that the same keyword have 50 campaigns. My mark audience is actually USA. Adwords Analyzer lets me to change the default Google "query station" from www.google.com (with its localisation filters put to Europe/Spain) to www-sj.google.com (which supposedly makes not filter the consequences for locality). This then demoes me pretty much what you American webmasters see, and I can be confident the Numbers of Adwords Campaigns are right.

Another great characteristic is that you can import your keyword listing from a textual matter file. This is great because you can transport out your research on Wordtracker or Nichefinder first. Make a littler listing of keywords that you are interested in and then run them through Adwords Analyzer. This may assist to forestall over-use of Google querying words you are not really interested in.

To summarize up, I believe this tool is a immense time-saver. However, I would not urge it to any of my ain clients because of the jobs Google would have got with this software. It is a great idea, but in my sentiment it is fatally flawed. If I happen out anything else from Google regarding this tool, I will add it to my review. Read more about Adwords Analyzer.

No comments: