As the name suggests let you know about food, sex, kids, entertainment, recipes, book reviews and shopping.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Long Tail Traffic Scam

With 10s of 1 thousands of new users sign language up for cyberspace service each and every twenty-four hours and the aid of land sites like clickbank, paypal, cj.com, paydot.com, and many others it have got never been easier to advance merchandises online.

These years one doesn't have to cognize a thing about merchandise creation, rebranding, or taking a private label merchandise and creating a alone merchandise or developing a usp(unique merchandising position) to do money. However the 1 thing we all demand no substance if we are creating our ain products, merchandising others products, or selling a service is Traffic and not just any traffic but highly targeted and motivated to but now traffic.

Jason Dolman's new e-book "Long Tail Traffic Secrets" is about getting this highly targeted traffic using new web 2.0 techniques and doing it for small to no cost. Honestly it looks that each hebdomad person new is jumping up and down and telling us how easy it is to acquire traffic, sales, or advertisement for free or about getting paid to acquire those things if you cognize a few secrets.

I don't cognize about you but I'm quite frankly ill of all this b.s., Iodine intend really, when is adequate ever going to be enough? Against my better judgement I broke out my recognition card and ordered his new e-book. Here's what I establish out:

These are the chief things I was interested in about "Long Tail Traffic Secrets":

a. Is it an easy read or make you have got to be a computer programmer to calculate out what the heck your supposed to do?

b. Is the information rehashed dirt or truly new?

c. Make these techniques and methods really work?

d. How long before I will see any existent consequences from my actions

The 1 thing I noticed right away was that this cat really makes a good occupation at explaining his thoughts to you. He'll utilize just adequate illustrations to explicate something that may otherwise be a small complicated to most of us regular people but he's not long winded or over doing it when it's not needed which I thought was really cool. Person who looks to compose a batch like the manner Iodine believe can't be all bad, lol.

I can't truly explicate just how happy I was when I did not see what I actually thought I was going to see, you cognize the same old tired information being restated again for the 10,000TH time. I was very pleased to see original thoughts and ideas using trade name new Web 2.0 methods. However, make they actually work?

The reply to that inquiry is simply yes. By applying 2 techniques from Jason's e-book Iodine have got increased traffic to my land site by a factor of 1.70 in just 5 days. In lawsuit your mathematics accomplishments are not that strong that's A 70% increase. Along with that my transitions increased by 18% which intends I'm getting more than targeted traffic than I was before knowing any of his techniques. Yeehaaaw!

Somewhere in his book I read that Google said that almost 50% of all the hunts done on their land site are unique! Wow, so what makes this mean? It intends that there's a batch of room out there for people like you and me to optimize for as many of these long tail keyword hunts as we possibly can and just detonate our gross gross sales and depository financial institution account.

Another thing Iodine liked about the e-book is that Jason learns you how to not only work and set yourself up to do money now but he also demoes you how to put the model for future growing and sales.

I also really like that he demoes you how to utilize Web 2.0 land sites to bring forth all the traffic you necessitate and while not disbursement a penny on pay-per-click advertisement unless of course of study you desire to do it portion of your sum traffic political campaign but that's really not needed once you use what he's teaching you.

Ok, I've gone on long adequate about this but I'm really excited about the consequences I've gotten so far because it have been my experience that a good 90+% of everything I've purchased about making money, getting traffic, etc have really been a waste material of money and when I acquire proven incorrect which is rare I love it, love it, love it.

If you necessitate high quality, targeted, and free traffic you better run, NOT walking over to his land site and catch this e-book before your competition beats out you to it.

I've purchased over 50 asset e-books since January 2007 and this is the 3rd one that actually exceeded my outlook and is actually already paid for itself!

1 comment:

styleinfluence.NET said...

Ah interesting. I haven't read anything on this form of scam before, so this good to know. Thanks for sharing!